ctor

2006/06/11

DS Lite = DS Love

I picked up a Nintendo DS Lite at Wally World today and I've spent about three hours getting aquainted with it. For games, I bought Metroid Prime Hunters, the New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS and Brain Age. They're all fantastic. Getting the DS Lite connected to my wireless network was relatively painless, except that I had to change my router config to accept mixed network and not just G. I played one round of Mario Kart DS over wi-fi and it pretty much rocked my face off. Super Mario is a great game: Great like original Zelda great. Er... or maybe great like the original Super Mario Bros. Anyway, the first time I got the mushroom that turns me into a giant I laughed like a crazy person. I <3 it.

2 Comments:

  • Damn, you went all out on that purchase. Congrats on the smart buy. Randall went out and bought one yesterday too. I had a chance to take a look at it, and it seems to be WAY better than the DS was. Kudos to The Big N for another solid creation.

    By Blogger Yarsh, at 12/6/06 09:08  

  • Nintendo - We create a first generation so you know who the idiots are. Now you're playing with Gen2 power!

    By Blogger John Doom, at 7/7/06 13:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home